[UWAB] House Warming Party on Saturday

Laura Parker gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 15 01:03:18 EDT 2005

Friends-

Come celebrate the fact that I have a new house, but not so much furniture. Snacks will be provided and I think beer is gross, but I plan on having a keg there anyway. Also, I have one pretty small hot tub, but provided I can figure out how to make it work, that will be available. Feel free to bring things to share, like drinks, snacks, friends, pets, music, costumes, whatever (no video games, please). Festivities start at approximately 9:45 PM.

My new address is:
290 Springdale Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305

It's off of Lindbergh between Peachtree and Piedmont, kind of in the area behind the Peachtree Battle shopping center. I still haven't taken down the "For Sale" sign, so that should help you spot it. Parking is along the street.

Mapquest it or use Google maps or whatever works for you. Or you can ask me for directions.

See you there
-Laura

Laura Parker
gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu