[UWAB] Recruiting opportunity this weekend!!! READ ASAP!

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 14 10:41:07 EDT 2005

HEY LADIES!!!
They need our help! Is anyone interested in taking 2 hours out of her
day to help talk to these girls??? They may not be CS majors, but... we
maybe able to open their minds to it. I'll be there 2-3. PLEASE email me
back by tomorrow if you can do it and I'll call Jenn! Jenn needs to make
name tags! :) I told her about all the aweosme recruiting events we do too.

Kathy