[UWAB] Meeting Tue. 4/12

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 11 22:54:46 EDT 2005

Hey girls,

   I couldn't get a room for us from 11-12 for tomorrow.  The best that I
could do is get CoC 109 from 12-1.  Can anyone make that time?  Otherwise,
lets just meet in the Commons area by the door to the labs and we will
decide from there where is the best place to meet (maybe just pull some
tables together and meet right there in the Commons.)

I, as usual, may not be there.there are no 50 person tour groups coming
tomorrow (thank goodness) so providing that we don't have a big group, I
should *hopefully* be able to be there at 11.

I hope that many of you can make it!  We are going to needs everyone's help
with the girls that are coming Wed and Thurs!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major