[UWAB] Recruitment This Wednesday

Priyanka Mahalanabis gtg900r at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:21:15 EDT 2005

Hey,

I can't make it to the meeting tommorow - I have a luncheon that I have to be
at. I also don't know that I'll be of much help with the new recruits - I'm
uber busy with classes. I will be at the dinner Wednesday at 6 and can maybe
do something if needed on Thursday morning-ish. Let me know what I should do
or whatever.

Thanks,
Priyanka
--