[UWAB] Meeting Tuesday 4/5!!! (CoC 102, 11-12)

Mandy Zielonka jnycs05 at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 4 18:49:39 EDT 2005

Hey girls!

   Yes we do have a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 4/5).  We decided to have a
Tuesday meeting this week as well in order to have CoCaesars Palace fresh in
our minds so that we can adequately talk about it and start writing the
thank you notes.

Anyways, we will be meeting tomorrow in CoC 102 from 11-12.  Please update
all of the swiki pages with the most current volunteer lists, dealers,
publicity, etc. so that you all will have a good record of everything for
next year.

Also, please come to the meeting with ideas of what needs to be done
better/different for next year.  I saw that some people have already added
stuff to the "post events notes" link so please continue to do this!

We also want to know what everyone has been saying to all of you girls about
the event!  So come and share you stories from our peers.

As far as thank you notes, they are in the UWAB drawer in the filing
cabinet.  Not sure how many there are, so Brittany, I would just go buy some
and you can always return them if we have too many.  Also, at some point in
the near future, we need to clean the student orgs. office and organize all
of the CoCaesars Palace stuff into more space efficient boxes. (Everything
is just all over the place now.)

Finally, there is another 50 person tour group scheduled for tomorrow so
unless they don't show up, I will not be at the meeting.  See you all
Thursday, which we will be having a guest speaker, Andrew Howard, who is
coming to speak to us about what he could do for us and the rest of the CoC
as the next SGA president.

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka
5th Year Computer Science Major