[UWAB] Meeting tomorrow?

Brittany Garrison gtg283b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 4 12:28:27 EDT 2005

We are definitely having a meeting tomorrow.  Mandy is usually in charge of
finding a room, so wait til you here from her on a location.  We have lots to
talk about!!  We have to wrap up CoCaesar's (thank you notes, budget, etc.) and
get ready for the High Schoolers coming NEXT WEEK!!!!  So get excited ladies!
We still have some really fun things to look forward to!

On the wrapping up note...does anyone know if we have left over thank you note
cards from last year?  If not I'll pick some up today from Office Depot or
something.

-Brittany

Quoting Kathy Pham <gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu>:

> Hey Ladies,
> I just wanted to make sure that we're having a meeting tomorrow... where?
>
> Kathy

Brittany Garrison
Computer Science Major