[robocup-worldwide] Call for Participation - 2020 Online RoboCup Rescue Agent Simulation Competition

Luis Gustavo Nardin gnardin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:53:36 EDT 2020

Dear RoboCupers,

We are glad to announce the *2020 Online RoboCup Rescue Agent Simulation
Competition* to be held online co-located with the *RoboCup JapanOpen 2020*.

2020 Online RoboCup Rescue Agent Simulation Competition – Calls for
Participation <https://rescuesim.robocup.org/2020-online-agent-cfp/>

This year we will have two Agent Simulation competitions running in
parallel: *JapanOpen* and *International* competition. The participation to
both competitions are *FREE for NEW Teams* participating in the RoboCup
JapanOpen (i.e., probably all non-Japanese teams).

This year we are not requesting a complete Technical Description Paper
(TDP) document. All registered teams will be accepted to participate in the
competition. Teams must submit a brief ABSTRACT written in English
introducing the team members’ affiliation and technical interests, as well
as a general description of the techniques and technologies used to develop
the agent code.

Please read the Call for Participation
<https://rescuesim.robocup.org/2020-online-agent-cfp/> in full to
understand the differences between both competitions and to know how to
register to these competitions.

Please send an email to robocuprescuesim at gmail.com if you have any further
questions about the registration process or the competition.

Kind Regards,

RoboCup Rescue Simulation Organizers