[robocup-worldwide] Call for participation: RoboCup JapanOpen2020

Nobuhiro Ito n-ito at aitech.ac.jp
Sat Sep 5 04:03:37 EDT 2020

Dear RoboCuppers,

We are pleased to announce that RoboCup JapanOpen 2020 will be held online on October 29 - November 1, 2020 (September 19-22 for Logistics league) as follows:

RoboCup JapanOpen 2020 -- Call for Participations --
http://www.robocup.or.jp/japanopen2020b-en

It is impossible to physically hold the conventional RoboCup JapanOpen this year
due to COVID-19.
But we would like to keep the RoboCup JapanOpen2020 as online contests.
We plan to have the following leagues:
- RoboCupSoccer simulation league, 2D competition
- RoboCupRescue simulation league, agent competition
- RoboCup at Home simulation league
- RoboCupLogistics league (Japanese Team only)

=Event dates
  Logistics League: September 19(Sat)-22(Tue), 2020
  The other leagues: October 30(Fri)-November 1(Sun), 2020

Organizer: RoboCup Japan Regional Committee
Official Partner: MathWorks
Support (Planned): RoboCup Asia-Pacific 2021 Aichi Japan

More details will be announced by each league organizer.

=Important Dates (Soccer 2D, Rescue agent, and @Home simulation)
Registration Deadline  25 September, 2020
Payment Deadline	9 October, 2020
Setup Day	       29 October, 2020
Competition Days       30 October - 1 November, 2020

= Registration Fees
* Free Registration for New Team to JapanOpen
* We allow only one team from one affiliation (except Japanese teams).
* We possibly limit the number of teams in the case of overstepping our prepared computer resources.
* Due to the limited computational and human resources, there is a possibility to limit the number of teams. Please contact the league organizers for more details.
Faculty (non-member of RoboCup Japan): 22,000 JPY
Faculty (member of RoboCup Japan): 12,000 JPY
Student (>= 18 years old): 3,000 JPY
Student (< 18 years old): 2,000 JPY

= Contact
Secretary office of The Robocup Japanese Regional Committee
office[at]robocup.or.jp

= League Organizers
Soccer 2D: Hidehisa Akiyama (akym[at]fukuoka-u.ac.jp)
Rescue Agent: Kazunori Iwata, Hisayuki Sasaoka (robocup.jp.rescue.sim[at]gmail.com)
@Home Simulation: Tetsunari Inamura (inamura at nii.ac.jp)

---
Best regards,
ITO Nobuhiro