[robocup-worldwide] Thank you to all of you who attended, competed in, sponsored and exhibited to the success that was RoboCup 2019.

April Foster april.robocup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:57:04 EDT 2019

Dear RoboCup Community,

Please see the below message from the RoboCup 2019 Local Organizing
Committee. You can also view the newsletter here
<https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?e=&u=adaae520cf9dd252446148abc&id=dd2cb8a7e1>
.

<https://www.facebook.com/robocup.org>

<https://twitter.com/robocup_org>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu0u7DbHJlvATLHjoANa3wQ/>

View this email in your browser
<https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?e=&u=adaae520cf9dd252446148abc&id=dd2cb8a7e1>

[image: header.jpg] <https://2019.robocup.org/>

Thank you to all of you who attended, competed in, sponsored and exhibited
to the success that was RoboCup 2019.

[image: main.jpg] <https://2019.robocup.org/>

The aims of holding RoboCup in Sydney were to highlight the strength of AI
and robotics research in Australia and to bring international experts here.
It also aimed to excite school students about the possibilities for their
futures in science and engineering, and they got to meet other young people
from nearly 40 different countries around the world. Overall we had over
2500 participants in the major and junior competitions.
Participant Survey

We would appreciate your feedback to assist future organisers of RoboCup in
their preparations.

*Click here to provide your feedback
<https://icmsaust.eventsair.com/robocup-2019/participant-survey> *

Results

Please visit the below link to view the Competition Results for each league
who competed at RoboCup 2019.

*Click here to view the results
<https://2019.robocup.org/official-results.php>*

Certificate of Participation

A certificate of participation for each registered team member has been
sent to your team leader. Please contact them to receive your certificate.

If you have not yet received your certificate of participation, please
contact kaylab at icmsaust.com.au

Event Photos The RoboCup 2019 photos are now available!

*View event photos
<https://www.dropbox.com/home/RoboCup%202019%20-%20Official%20Event%20Photos>
*

Robot Photo Competition Winner Congratulations to our Robot Photo
Competition Winner, SPQR Team, Sapienza University of Rome!

[image: main.jpg]

Congratulations to our winners! Congratulations to those that won an award
at RoboCup 2019!

*View the winners here <https://2019.robocup.org/photo-competition.php> *

Thank you to our Sponsors Global Partners

[image: logo-festo.png]

[image: logo-mathworks.png]

[image: logo-softbank.png]

Platinum Sponsors

[image: unsw.jpg]

[image: ubtech.png]
Supported by

[image: nsw-govt.png]

Network Partners

[image: aarnet.png]

[image: aruba.jpg]

[image: dimension-data.png]
STEM Champion

[image: acs.jpg]
STEM Motivator

[image: jp-morgan.png]

[image: uon.jpg]

STEM Supporter

[image: engineers-australia.jpg]
Volunteers Sponsor

[image: mta.jpg]

Industry Sponsor

[image: HEBI_Robotics.jpg]

RoboCup 2019 International Symposium Sponsor

[image: nsw-govt.png]

Junior Poster Area Sponsor

[image: data61-csiro.png]
Rescue Arena Sponsors

[image: curtin-university.png]

[image: nist.png]

[image: nsw-police.jpg]
Supporters

[image: gilbert-and-tobin.jpg]

[image: technology-core.jpg]

Exhibitors

[image: acfr.png]

[image: fbr.jpg]

[image: ifm%20efector%20logo.jpg]

[image: robotis.jpg]

[image: Kais_clan.jpg]

[image: saeon.jpg]

[image: xprize.jpg]

[image: wrs.jpg]

Contact us General enquiries

*Kayla Burbidge*
Exhibition Coordinator RoboCup 2019
kaylab at icmsaust.com.au
Spread the Word

This is an exciting event sure to stimulate students of STEM and provide
participating schools with a hands-on learning experience. We would
appreciate if you could please include RoboCup 2019 in the next issue of
your school newsletter.

Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg