[robocup-worldwide] Call for Papers - 30th Irish Signals and Systems Conference, 17-18 June 2019 [deadline approaching]

Rudi Villing Rudi.Villing at mu.ie
Tue Feb 12 13:12:51 EST 2019

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

CALL FOR PAPERS:   ISSC 2019

Maynooth University is pleased to host the 30th Irish Signals and
Systems Conference (ISSC), in Maynooth, Ireland, 17-18 June 2019. ISSC
is the premier annual research forum on the Island of Ireland addressing
all aspects of signals and systems, and the conference attracts both
national and international participation. (Conference website:
http://www.issc.ie )

The conference is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE UK and Ireland
Signal Processing Chapter and the IEEE Computational Intelligence
Society UK and Ireland.  Accepted papers will be published in the
IEEEXplore Digital Library subject to conference registration,
attendance to present, and IEEE requirements (including authorship - see
https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/author-rights-responsibilities.html).

We invite academic and industrial researchers to submit contributions in
areas that include, but are not restricted to, the following.

  * Signal Processing
  * Control Systems
  * AI and Machine Learning
  * Robotics, Intelligent Devices and Systems
  * Communications
  * Image and Video Processing
  * Automation and Industry 4.0

A longer list of topics is available on the conference website and this
year we particularly welcome relevant submissions in the areas of
Robotics, Intelligent Devices, and Communications.

Full details of the paper submission guidelines, including paper
formatting guidelines and templates can be found on the conference
website. (Please visit the guide for authors:
http://www.issc.ie/site/view/20/guide-for-authors/ )

IMPORTANT DATES

Draft Manuscript Submission: 	*25 February 2019
*
Notification of Acceptance: 	12 April 2019
Final Manuscript Submission: 	3 May 2019
Early Registration Deadline: 	3 May 2019
Conference Dates: 	17-18 June 2019

We look forward to welcoming you to Maynooth in June 2019.

Best Regards,

Rudi Villing

General Chair, ISSC2019