[robocup-worldwide] [jobs] Post-Doc at RoCoCo-DIAG-Sapienza-Italy

Daniele Nardi nardi at diag.uniroma1.it
Wed Jan 3 05:25:15 EST 2018

We are looking for a Post-Doc in Machine Learning to push the research
activity in our Artificial Intelligence and Robotics laboratory
(http://labrococo.diag.uniroma1.it/
<http://labrococo.diag.uniroma1.it/>) at DIAG, Sapienza University of
Rome, Italy. Prospective candidates must hold (or about to acquire) a
PhD and have a solid research record in the field. The main goal of the
recipient of the position will be to build upon his/her research
experience and leverage the research profile of our group. Additional
activities will include teaching assistance and master/PhD student
supervision in the framework of our master in Artificial Intelligence
and Robotics, as well as contributions to our ongoing EU projects (check
website). Lab space and research infrastructure will be provided within
our laboratory. The duration of the position is 2 years renewable for
additional 2 years. Salary will be determined based on the qualification
and experience of the recipient. Prospective candidates may submit their
CV by January 31st 2018 through:
<https://goo.gl/forms/oWBzJBQYrebB1xhz1>

https://goo.gl/forms/oWBzJBQYrebB1xhz1

--
Daniele Nardi

Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica,
Automatica e Gestionale "A. Ruberti"
"Sapienza" Universita' di Roma
Via Ariosto 25, 00185 ROMA, Italy

tel. +39-06-77274113, fax +39-06-77274106
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~nardi
email: nardi at dis.uniroma1.it