[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup @Home platform

Luca Iocchi iocchi at dis.uniroma1.it
Wed Sep 21 02:11:35 EDT 2016

Dear Sara,
thank you for your question. I take this opportunity to answer to all
RoboCuppers.

Since 2017, there will be three competitions in RoboCup at Home:
- Open platform: any platform is allowed
- Softbanks Pepper (*): only Softbank Pepper robots
- Toyota HSR (*): only Toyota HSR robots

(*) names of these competitions are still under discussion.

A call for participation will be issued soon through the RoboCup at Home
mailing list
and in the web sites, with more information about the rules and how to
apply.

We plan to keep the same organization at least for 2018 and 2019.

Best regards,
Luca.