[robocup-worldwide] Minoru is nominated as a candidate for IEEE RAS AdCom.

i.noda at aist.go.jp i.noda at aist.go.jp
Tue Apr 26 07:19:22 EDT 2016

Dear all RoboCuppers,

Satoshi Tadokoro, the founder of RoboCupRescue and the current
president of IEEE RAS, recommended Minoru Asada, one of RoboCup
founders and the former president of RoboCup, as a petition candidate
for IEEE RAS AdCom.

This is a great chance for RoboCup community to appeal our activities
in IEEE RAS.

So, as the president of RoboCup, I like ask you to support Minoru
to be selected.  If you agree, please do the following actions:

1. sign it for me at http://www.ieee.org/petition if you are IEEE RAS
   member, and

2. circulate (please edit as you like) the following message to
   increase the number of votes.

Since the deadline is 1 May 2016 4:00 pm Eastern Time, and we need 225
votes for myself to be elected. This time, it is nomination, and the
main election will come after.

-------------------------

Dear XXXX,

My friend, Minoru Asada, the former RoboCup president, is a petition
candidate for IEEE RAS AdCom. If you are IEEE RAS member, please sign
it for him at http://www.ieee.org/petition as soon as possible if you
agree. The deadline is 1 May 2016 4:00 pm Eastern Time.

If you have your friends who are IEEE RAS members, could you kindly
send them the message like this mail. Thanks a lot in advance.

Best,

 -- YYYY

---Itsuki