[robocup-worldwide] Minoru is nominated as a candidate for IEEE RAS AdCom.

asada asada at ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sat Apr 30 20:47:43 EDT 2016

Dear all RoboCuppers,

Thanks, Itsuki.

If you are IEEE RAS member and have not done it, could you please sign
up for me? This morning, I found that student members are also
eligible for voting. Therefore, if you have student members, please
ask them to vote. The deadline is 1 May 2016 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
Thansk so much in advance.

Best,

 -- Minoru

i.noda> Dear all RoboCuppers,
i.noda>
i.noda> Satoshi Tadokoro, the founder of RoboCupRescue and the current
i.noda> president of IEEE RAS, recommended Minoru Asada, one of RoboCup
i.noda> founders and the former president of RoboCup, as a petition candidate
i.noda> for IEEE RAS AdCom.
i.noda>
i.noda> This is a great chance for RoboCup community to appeal our activities
i.noda> in IEEE RAS.
i.noda>
i.noda> So, as the president of RoboCup, I like ask you to support Minoru
i.noda> to be selected.  If you agree, please do the following actions:
i.noda>
i.noda> 1. sign it for me at http://www.ieee.org/petition if you are IEEE RAS
i.noda>    member, and
i.noda>
i.noda> 2. circulate (please edit as you like) the following message to
i.noda>    increase the number of votes.
i.noda>
i.noda> Since the deadline is 1 May 2016 4:00 pm Eastern Time, and we need 225
i.noda> votes for myself to be elected. This time, it is nomination, and the
i.noda> main election will come after.
i.noda>
i.noda> -------------------------
i.noda>
i.noda> Dear XXXX,
i.noda>
i.noda> My friend, Minoru Asada, the former RoboCup president, is a petition
i.noda> candidate for IEEE RAS AdCom. If you are IEEE RAS member, please sign
i.noda> it for him at http://www.ieee.org/petition as soon as possible if you
i.noda> agree. The deadline is 1 May 2016 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
i.noda>
i.noda> If you have your friends who are IEEE RAS members, could you kindly
i.noda> send them the message like this mail. Thanks a lot in advance.
i.noda>
i.noda> Best,
i.noda>
i.noda>  -- YYYY