[robocup-worldwide] For those who requested Type 2 letter

office@robocup.org myukiko at symbio.jst.go.jp
Wed Jun 25 06:20:57 EDT 2008

For those who have requested Type 2 invitation letters:

LOC is now dispatching the letter to you.
We have received 580 requests for Type2 invitation letter so far, and sent
out 338 copies by now, and we are still in process the rest. If you have not
received the letter, please contact "Sunny" Lij at sipedi.cn immediately.

Also please report your status to Sunny if you can successfully obtain VISA
or not.
We would like to know whether the invitation letters are effective for your
VISA application.

If you need further assistance or any condition changes in VISA application
at Chinese embassies/consulates in your countries, please contact Sunny
Lij at sipedi.cn immediately.

Thank you for your attention and corporation on this matter.

Yukiko Matsuoka
office at robocup.org

Sunny Lij at sipedi.cn
RoboCup 2008 Suzhou Organizing Committee