[robocup-worldwide] Open Position for a Sensor and Sensor Networks Platform Leader

Oliver Obst oliver.obst at csiro.au
Tue Jun 24 08:51:28 EDT 2008

At CSIRO, we have an open position for a Sensor and Sensor Networks
Platform Leader. The position is located near Brisbane, Australia, 3
years tenure and a negotiable salary package of up to $180k per annum.

CSIRO has identified four capability platforms of strategic importance
to its future. One of these is Sensors & Sensor Networks which has the
potential to radically transform the way science is done by measuring
parameters at spatial and temporal scales not previously feasible.
Improved data will lead to improved models and understanding of
natural systems and to greatly improved management outcomes. The
platform has a strong research program comprising sensor development,
energy harvesting, communications, programming tools, signal
processing and semantic query to drive real-world applications. With
more than 50 scientists and engineers working across CSIRO we are
building one the largest Sensor and Sensor Networks research team in
the world.

See the whole ad here: <https://recruitment.csiro.au/asp/job_details.asp?RefNo=2008%2F765

cheers
Oliver

--
Oliver Obst                     form follows function (Louis Sullivan).
Fon: +61 2 9325 3278                             http://oliver.obst.eu/