[robocup-worldwide] Iranian visas

Sahar Asadi saharasadi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:10:58 EDT 2008

Hi Andy,

In addition to hotel reservation and booking flight, and invitation letter
type I, invitation letter type II (a hard copy which will be sent to you if
you have already applied for it) is required for applying to getting visa.
But as far as I know, none of Iranian teams (at least in soccer simulation)
have received their invitation letter to apply for visa.

Best,
Sahar