[robocup-small] OC nominations

Carla Cosenza carlaszecosenza at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:02:34 EDT 2020

Hello!

Here are two other OC nominations that the committee has received.

Selina:

With this email I would like to nominate myself (Selina Zwerver).

I have been a member of RoboTeam Twente for the past two years.
RoboTeam Twente is a student team from the University of Twente, based
in the Netherlands.

RoboTeam Twente has a different member structure than most of the
other teams, and is relatively young. Therefore, I think that the view
that I have on the organisation can bring a new perspective to the
roadmap of the SSL.

Mohammad:

I am willing to nominate for the OC position. I think I am an ideal candidate for this position because I was the Parsian’s team leader for four years (2014-2018), participated in more than 15 international robotics competitions in different countries like Austria, Portugal, Brazil, China, Germany, and Japan. I was holding a position as a technical committee member of SSL in Iran open for three years and Robocup Asia Pacific for two years. I also have the experience of being a part of the organization committee in different competitions such as Fira World cup.

I am living in the Netherlands, and this is easy for me to attend the competitions without having any visa issue. I think my experience and passion my for SSL make me an ideal candidate to obtain this role.

Best regards,

Carla Cosenza

RoboCup Small Size League | Organizing Committee