[robocup-small] Call for new OC nominations

Carla Cosenza carlaszecosenza at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:10:25 EDT 2020

Hello!

As said in the Open Meeting today, we will be accepting nominations for new OC members for the 2021 RoboCup. We currently have two members and want to have more to help out, especially during the competition. So please send us your nominations by email (to the whole league) until July 12th, 2020 (Sunday) with your name, your team/university and a brief paragraph saying why you want to be OC.

We will be sending out the summary of the Open Meeting shortly.

Thank you very much and stay safe!

Carla Cosenza

RoboCup Small Size League | Organizing Committee