[robocup-small] RoboCup Meeting Date

Carla Cosenza carlaszecosenza at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:39:07 EDT 2020

Hello SSL!

Firstly, thank you all for voting on the doodle poll, we are aware that it is very difficult to choose a date that is feasible for many people.

The selected date for the meeting will be 4th of July (Saturday) starting at 13:00 GMT. The meeting will have the same format as the Open League meetings we have during RoboCup, so feel free to bring any topics you would like to discuss.

The meeting will happen in the Zoom <https://zoom.us/download> platform. Please download and test the client before the meeting starts. We will be using this shared room<https://zoom.us/j/4784667588?pwd=YVRCUC93K0JBVzlkZzhpSnR4dDVmdz09> for the meeting, please only join during the meeting.

Thank you!

Carla Cosenza

RoboCup Small Size League | Organizing Committee