[robocup-small] Coronavirus update in the SSL

Carla Cosenza carlaszecosenza at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 20:20:39 EDT 2020

Hello!

With all the changes happening due to the COVID-19 virus, we, the OCs and TCs would like to understand better how it is affecting the Small Size League. Please remember that the RoboCup organization will make an announcement by the end of the month regarding this situation. So if the team captains could fill out this form<https://forms.gle/qaGUAYgGVGsx6tGa9> by Thursday, March 26, 2020, we would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much and stay safe!

Best regards,

Carla Cosenza

RoboCup Small Size League | Organizing Committee