[robocup-small] Battery Monitor for Robotics

Stefan Posey stefan.posey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:12:25 EST 2019

All,

I have been working with robot drones for concrete construction this past
year. One of the custom modules we have developed is for adding smart
battery capability to conventional packs. The additional telemetry we get
back has been pretty useful for flight monitoring, troubleshooting, and
general development. From my time in SSL (07-12), I figured this might have
some relevance to the teams so I am passing this along.

We are looking to do a kickstarter coming up. Additional info can be found
below:

https://preview.hs-sites.com/_hcms/preview/content/22578881645?portalId=5867719&_preview=true&cacheBust=0&preview_key=CTFnqckL&from_buffer=false

If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Stefan Posey