[robocup-small] RoboCup 2019 – Open Source Award Submission TIGERs Mannheim

Andre Ryll andre at ryll.cc
Tue Jul 2 08:12:14 EDT 2019

Dear SSL-community,

as in the past years we are very happy to announce our entry for the
Open Source Award. We are celebrating 10 years of TIGERs Mannheim with a
complete and full release of everything we have, including electronics,
mechanics, and our full AI.

Below, you will find a list of our publications. The documentation or
description is included within the individual packages.

Mechanics:
A completely redesigned robot, higher power motors, more computer power,
more sensors (incl. cameras) and much more.
https://www.tigers-mannheim.de/download/release2019/Mechanics-2019.zip

Electronics:
A mechanically new robot of course comes with a lot of new electronic
boards.
https://www.tigers-mannheim.de/download/release2019/Electronics-2019.zip

Firmware:
And also a new firmware for our new STM32H7 primary microcontroller and
STM32F0 sub-processors:
https://www.tigers-mannheim.de/download/release2019/Firmware-2019.zip

Software (AI):
The heart and brain of our team, the central control software Sumatra.
Available as download:
https://www.tigers-mannheim.de/download/release2019/Software-2019.tar.gz
And on Github: https://github.com/TIGERs-Mannheim/Sumatra

In case you are missing any information or if you are just curios, come
by and let's have a chat or write us an email.

Tigertastic Greetings,
TIGERs Mannheim