[robocup-small] RoboCup 2019 - Open Source Award Submission RoboJackets

Woodward, Matthew S mwoodward at gatech.edu
Tue Jul 2 03:44:42 EDT 2019

Dear SSL community,

This year RoboJackets has started outsourcing our mechanical designs. Additionally, we are continuing our tradition of open sourcing our software, firmware, and PCB designs through GitHub. This year we have added a new project: A fully open source microcontroller board based on the Cortex M7 with an emphasis on being small enough to easily fit within small size league robots.

Mechanical

<https://github.com/ZJUNlict/Mechanics>Robot CAD: https://github.com/RoboJackets/robocup-mechanical

Electrical

Robot Boards: https://github.com/RoboJackets/robocup-pcb