[robocup-small] Fwd: [robocup-exec] Silvia Coradeschi Award

Joydeep Biswas joydeepb at cs.umass.edu
Wed Jun 26 06:12:15 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Manuela Veloso <mmv at cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 5:39 AM
Subject: [robocup-exec] Silvia Coradeschi Award
To: <robocup-exec at cc.gatech.edu>, <robocup-trustee at cc.gatech.edu>
CC: <pstone at cs.utexas.edu>, <daniel.polani at gmail.com>, <
april.robocup at gmail.com>

Dear RoboCup Exec and Trustee members,

Could you please send us nominations for the Silvia Coradeschi Award?

The nomination is for a female graduate student (MSc or PhD) who is a
member of a RoboCup 2019 team. We are looking for students with a strong
contribution to RoboCup as well as a strong presence in their academic
program. Leadership involvement in other aspects of social impact will be
an additional positive factor.

Please nominate by sending her (at most 2-page) CV as well as a few
supporting paragraphs from the nominator, by email to April Foster with the
subject Silvia Coradeschi Award nomination.

Feel free to forward this Call to RoboCup-2019 team leaders.

Thank you!
Best,
Manuela and Peter

P.S. The list of the previous recipients of this award. as well as
additional information about the award and about Silvia Coradeschi and her
significant contributions to RoboCup, can be found on our website.

Sent from my iPhone