[robocup-small] ball replacement with pass

im161001 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp im161001 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Wed Jun 7 03:48:41 EDT 2017

Dear SSL members,
(CC: RoboDragons)

I read the new rule.
And I have a question about the section 9 (The Ball In and Out of Play).

In that ball replacement, do you suppose that a robot is dribbling a ball?
The ball is limited to under 1.5m/s, and this means that we cannot pass.
If so, it takes our freedom to develop for the ball replacement.
I think dribbling takes a time when the replace point is far away.

Our team showed ball replacement with pass last year (in Technical Challenge).
Should we rewrite our program?

Best Regard,

Yusuke Adachi (RoboDragons)
---
安達 勇介 (Adachi Yusuke)
愛知県立大学大学院 情報科学研究科 情報システム専攻 2年
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
Aichi Prefectural University, 2nd year

mail : im161001 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp