[robocup-small] [rc-ssl-oc] Registration Fee Waiver request for KgpKubs

Gunjan Sengupta gsengupta2810 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 04:48:26 EDT 2017

Dear Sir,

None of our members have any experience in this league. We have a
completely new team and due to lack of proper information on the subject,
we had to pay the registration fee for Robocup-SSL event yesterday. I am
hereby providing a list of all the participating members and Leaders. You
can verify from your database about the past participation of these
members. We are Team KgpKubs from Indian Institute Of Technology(IIT)
Kharagpur, India.

*For SSL : *

*Mayank Bhushan (Team Leader)*
Animesh Kashyap
Manohar KV
Sudarshan Sharma
Saurabh Mirani
Manish Aggarwal
Ankush Roy
Kewal Bajaj
Dheeraj Singh
Nikhil Bhelave
Chaitanya Paikara

*For 3D-Simulation League : *

*Buridi Aditya (Team Leader)*
Sourabh dash
Ranjith Kumar

As we have already registered for SSL, we had to pay the registration
amount. None of the above members have been a part of any RoboCup event in
any of its previous editions. Please verify and give us the special code so
that we can register for the 3D-Simulation League today itself. It would be
very helpful if you begin the refund process for out SSL registration fee
as well so that we can use that amount for our travel and accommodation
arrangements.

Thanks and Regards,

--
*Gunjan Sengupta*