[robocup-small] SSL-Vision progress and camera support

Joydeep Biswas jbiswas at umass.edu
Sun Oct 16 00:17:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

All members of the TC & OC have been invited to be members of the
Robocup-SSL github organization. In addition, The current TC chair, and I
from the Execs, are owners, and can make further membership changes.
Past TC and OC members who were in the github Robocup-SSL organization
remain as members.

For ssl-vision, there are 20 additional members, who are not TC or OC
members.

-Joydeep

Joydeep Biswas
Assistant Professor
College of Information and Computer Sciences
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003