[robocup-small] SSL-Vision progress and camera support

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Sat Oct 15 12:10:53 EDT 2016

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:16:15 +0200
Andre Ryll <andre at ryll.cc> wrote:

> Since the creation of these pull-requests there were no comments, no
> actions have been taken by the SSL-Vision maintainers. To address
> this issue, I would like to offer my support for maintaining the
> SSL-Vision. It would be great if one of the current maintainers can
> grant me write access to the vision repo (username asctec-andre).
> Then I can check/test the pull-requests and eventually address other
> open issues as well.

Hi Andre,
I technically have the ability to add people as committers to the
SSL-Vision repositories individually on a per-repository bases.
However, the proper way to handle this is that all the committee members
for the year should be members of the RoboCup-SSL GitHub organization,
which gives them write access to all the repositories under that
namespace automatically. I am not sure if all the committee members
*are* currently members of that organization (the committees haven’t
created the 2017 Organization page on the RoboCup wiki so I don’t have
the list of people on hand). I also don’t have access to add people to
the organization; only Joydeep and Stefan Zikler can do that. That power
should probably lie with all the execs, but again, that’s not something
I can fix.

I will take a look and maybe comment on the PRs, though, as that's
something anyone can (and should) do.

Committees/execs, could someone check the organization ownership?
--
Christopher Head