[robocup-small] LOC and schedule change of RoboCup 2017 Nagoya

Masahide ITO masa-ito at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Mon Jul 4 09:19:52 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

It was nice to meet you again in Leipzig.  Thank you so much.

On behalf of LOC of next RoboCup, I would like to inform the following things:

- Toko (KIKS) and I (RoboDragons) are members of LOC of RoboCup 2017 Nagoya.

- The schedule has been recently changed.  RoboCup 2017 will be held
from Tuesday 25 July to Monday 31 July.

Please check some information in the attached file.

Hope to see you next year in Nagoya, Japan.

Best regards,

Masahide ITO

School of Information Science and Technology
Aichi Prefectural University
1522-3 Ibaragabasama, Nagakute, Aichi 480-1198, JAPAN
Phone: +81-561-76-8600 (direct)
Fax: +81-561-64-1108 (share)
Email: masa-ito at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp