[robocup-small] over robot's speed in stop game by AutoRef

Adrian Hauck adrian.hauck at robotics-erlangen.de
Sat Jun 25 16:11:19 EDT 2016

Yusuke,

Don't worry about AutoRef affecting gameplay. If there are any unwanted
influences we will disable those rules or switch to passive mode.

AutoRef is supposed to help, not to disturb. Yellow cards will only be
issued by the human ref.

ER-Force never had trouble with the stop speed. Maybe the cameras have too
much noise or are poorly calibrated, which might cause trouble. We will
evaluate this on the real fields. Your logs will help Alex a lot!

Thank you again for testing and partaking in AutoRef development!

Best regards
Adrian

On June 25, 2016 9:51:32 PM "Yusuke Adachi" <im161001 at cis.aichi-pu.ac.jp>