[robocup-small] Question: Small Field Size

Nicolai Ommer nicolai.ommer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:50:46 EDT 2015

Hi Mohannad,

you can configure whatever field dimensions you want to have. It might just
be a bit of work ;) But all required configs are available in the config
tree of the vision.

Concerning USB cameras: As far as I know, there is no USB support in the
official SSL vision, but there is a fork that supports video 4 Linux (v4l).
I was able to run a simple logitech webcam with this fork:
https://github.com/cktben/ssl-vision
However, I wouldn't recommend this for productive setup. Rather try to get
the cameras recommended by SSL.

Cheers,
Nicolai
Tigers Mannheim