[robocup-small] RoboCup 2015 Registration Code Sent

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Tue Apr 21 11:39:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Because of the short time until the end of early registration, we have
decided to release the registration code to qualified and conditionally
qualified teams now, instead of waiting for the final versions of TDPs.
I have just sent the registration code to the leaders of the 24
qualified and conditionally qualified teams. If you did not receive
your registration code, please check your spam filter and, if you can’t
find it, contact me as soon as possible.
--
Christopher Head
RoboCup 2015 SSL Organizing Committee Chair