[robocup-small] Question about Qualification results

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpmendoza at ri.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 17 11:41:06 EDT 2015

Dear team Omid,

The TC/OC emailed each team with the reviews for their TDP, and
qualification conditions for conditionally-qualified teams.

We will re-send this email to team Omid.

For all teams: Please don't hesitate to send questions/comments about the
qualification process directly to the TC at rc-ssl-tc at lists.robocup.org.

Thank you,
Juan Pablo Mendoza
Technical Committee Member