[robocup-small] Qualification Deadline Reminder

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Fri Mar 6 11:45:42 EST 2015

On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 19:03:05 -0500
Juan Pablo Mendoza <jpmendoza at ri.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Dear SSL community members,
>
> Given the increased workload of preparing a TDP that must pass a peer
> review standard, we have decided to extend the deadline for
> qualification materials to *March 12, 2015*.
>
> We thank you for your increased effort, which will help the progress
> of our league.
>
> Juan Pablo Mendoza
> SSL Technical Committee Member

Hi all,
A few of you seem to be confused about the proper deadline for
qualification material, understandably, given two conflicting pieces of
information.

What happened is this: I sent a reminder that the original deadline was
coming up soon. Shortly after this, we received a request for an
extension from one team, which we agreed with. Juan Pablo then sent the
e-mail above, confirming the extension.

So, the correct deadline for the qualification material is the end of
the day on Thursday, March 12. This is also written on the
qualification page on the league website.

Sorry for any confusion that may have resulted.
--
Christopher Head
RoboCup 2015 SSL Organizing Committee Chair