[robocup-small] Qualification Deadline Reminder

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpmendoza at ri.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 5 19:03:05 EST 2015

Dear SSL community members,

Given the increased workload of preparing a TDP that must pass a peer
review standard, we have decided to extend the deadline for qualification
materials to *March 12, 2015*.

We thank you for your increased effort, which will help the progress of our
league.

Juan Pablo Mendoza
SSL Technical Committee Member