[robocup-small] TDP/ETDP peer review process

Nicolai Ommer nicolai.ommer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:30:32 EST 2015

Hi,

I really welcome this peer review process :)
So, do I understand it correctly that the teams who write an ETDP do not
need to write a TDP anymore? In this case, someone should also update the
website.
Also, what about the constraints like number of pages and deadline?

Cheers,
Nicolai Ommer
Tigers Mannheim