[robocup-small] Scoreboard Flags and Logos

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Sat Jun 28 19:27:35 EDT 2014

Hello teams!
It’s possible we may be running the SSL Refbox-driven scoreboard again
at RoboCup 2014, at least for some games. If you submitted a national
flag and team logo last year, you don’t need to do anything; the files
are still there.

The following teams do not have national flags on file:
IRSS Deluxe
Warthog Robotics
FURGbot
ACES
CMDragons
Immortals
MCT Susanoo Logics
UaiSoccer
ZJUNlict

The following teams do not have team logos on file:
IRSS Deluxe
Warthog Robotics
FURGbot
ACES
Immortals
MCT Susanoo Logics
UaiSoccer
ZJUNlict

If your team is in either of the above lists, and you would like a flag
and/or logo on file for the scoreboard, please e-mail me the files you
need. The preferred format is PNG, with a transparency layer or a black
background.

Providing a flag and logo is optional. If you only have a flag *or* a
logo, whichever image you provide will be shown on the scoreboard. If
you have both, they will both appear. If you have neither, your team
name will appear in plain text.
--
Christopher Head