[robocup-small] Log files of Robocup SSL Matches

Stefan P stefan.posey at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 23 13:41:19 EDT 2013

Angelo and I had talked about this on and off after Mexico City. Never had
time. I know I personally logged most of the elimination and finals that
year. A few other team members did to. I think we managed to get every
match in the play offs / finals. They should be somewhere on the
robojackets server. There is probably a good bit of the playoffs / finals
logged from this year too. If people are really into older stuff possibly
some from Istanbul as well (though I am not sure what happened to
those). Try talking to a current member as I finally managed to graduate
last Dec.

I know there is a viewer / log generator. Only thing to do really would be
extracting it from the rj software package and integrating it into the ref
box or vision and add some recording automation. If people wanted to go
that route. Though integrating things is never as simple as it sounds.

--
Stefan Posey