[robocup-small] the rule of "Two defender in defence area"

Nawarat Termtanasombat nawaratwrn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:41:00 EST 2012

Hi All,

I'm not in the league right now, (just long time ago).

I think easiest way we can just define like, 2-3 sec in the zone. So, if
someone put it there too long, then penalty.
Would that make sense?

If some robot from another team just push in and you do not move out in 3
sec. then penalty will call also.

This will be easy for the referee to just the intention of that robot.

Cheers,

Nawarat (old Plasma-Z)