[robocup-small] the rule of "Two defender in defence area"

Carlos Saith Rodriguez saith_rodriguez at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 13:32:57 EST 2012

Hello friends

I agree with Yonghai, this rule has created many inconveniences and clashes between the teams and that's not good for our community.

The proposal is good, but it needs to be very specific. for example, in any situation in which the defender touches the ball inside the defense area was penalized.

More over it is necessary to define exactly when a robot is in the defense area: when the robot touches the line delimiting the area or when 50% of the robot is inside the area.

We must find a solution to decrease the subjective interpretation of the referee.

Regards

Saith Rodriguez
STOx's Team Leader