[robocup-small] RoboCup SSL 2012 Frequencies

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:23:38 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Attached are the frequencies this year for the SSL.  If your team is
highlighted in yellow, we have assigned you to your backup frequency. *Please
use this frequency in the column labeled 'Frequency for RoboCup 2012'. *If
you have a problem, please let us know and we can try to accommodate you.

We will keep an updated frequencies list on the OC/TC table in case anybody
changes theirs.

Also, for future years, please fill out your frequency information closer
to how it is detailed here as it will help the OC/TC make these charts :).

Cheers,
Amanda Li
--
Sent on Behalf of the RoboCup SSL 2012 TC/OC