[robocup-small] Small Size League Social 2012!

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:24:40 EDT 2012

Hi All!

Hopefully your travels have been well!

You may be wondering what is going on with the SSL Social.  If you have
seen the schedule, we have ended things early on Friday so we could leave
to a social together at 5:30pm!

We are still finalizing details of this year, but we are hoping to take you
all out on a bus tour that can be suitable for all weather conditions for
two hours that would end up in a cantina/bar/restaurant!

We are aiming for the event to cost around 50USD  (we'll try to keep it
less than last year), and will be making reservations based on your survey
answers, but I will be checking each team on whether you would like to
attend or not, with firm locations and price.

If you are thinking that your team is more likely to come join us for a fun
Friday night, let your team know of the plans and be ready to collect money
from them to reserve your seats!

Cheers,
Amanda Li
--