[robocup-small] Technical Challenges update and a minor rule fix

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 10 01:27:39 EDT 2012

Greetings to everybody.

The TC has finalized the last details on challenges and updated the wiki. We
encourage everybody to take a look and give suggestions or feedback, and, of
course, participate on the challenges !

Interested teams, please indicate you intention to participate to the OC
until April 25th, via e-mail.

A reminder: confirmation is needed for any of the challenges, as well as for
the Mixed teams tournament. Specially for the mixed teams, the sooner we get
confirmations the sooner we can announce the pairings.

Best Regards

Angelo Gurzoni Jr

On behalf of the SSL Committees for RoboCup 2012