[robocup-small] REMINDER - Major Rule Changes 2012 Discussion

Wesley Silva wesley at xbot.com.br
Wed Nov 9 05:16:45 EST 2011

Hi people !!!

I´d like to show you the SCI SOCCER a soccer bot for ROBOCUP !!!

>From Brazil !!!

If you need the specifications ou some doubt, please add in Skype.

--
Wesley Gomes da Silva - Tecnologia e Negócios
Tel.: +55 16 3116-7700 || Cel.l: +55 16 9721-2966

Skype: wesley.zilva || Facebook:
wesley.zilva<http://www.facebook.com/wesley.zilva>||
Twitter: @wesley_zilva <http://twitter.com/#!/wesley_zilva>

www.xbot.com.br