[robocup-small] Official Call for Participation for RoboCup 2012 Small Size League

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 20:05:54 EST 2011

Hello RoboCuppers,

I know some of you have already declared your interest in participation,
but we realized we have not made an official announcement!

We now call upon all Robocup SSL teams to declare their intent on
participating on the 2012 Games for pre-registration.  Please submit by
e-mail to the organizing committee (cc'd here) with your intent to
participate in RoboCup by *January 31st, 2012*. The e-mail subject should
be: 2012 Participation Intent (YourTeamName).   Please also include you
team name, country of origin, university, name of your main contact, email
of your main contact and your website if you have one.

Following this preregistration, qualifications will due *February 28th,
2012 (11.59 PM, GMT+1).  *Please look to
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2012:qualification for
details.  Please note the following:

   - Top 8 teams need to also satisfy the EDTP requirements
   - There are new requirements for any teams that forfeited multiple games
   or failed to compete at an adequate standard in Robocup 2011.  This was in
   response to the rules posted last year that any team that registered and
   failed to compete properly would have consequences.  These rules were in
   place to help there be maximized fair game play in each round robin group.

We will update the status of your qualification at
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2012:teams.

Hope all of you had good winter holidays/festivities/a break from
studying/research!

Best Regards,
Amanda Li
On Behalf of the RoboCup 2012 Small Sized League Organizing Committee