[robocup-small] 2012 Participation Intent UBC Thunderbots

Amy Leson amy.leson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:57:05 EST 2011

Hello 2012 Organizing Comittee!

The UBC Thuderbots are planning on participating in the Robocup 2012.
Country of Origin: Canada
University: University of British Columbia
Main Contact: Amy Leson
Email: robocup at ece.ubc.ca
Website: www.ubcrobocup.com

Look forward to seeing you all in Mexico City.

Best Regards,
Amy

--------
UBC Thunderbots |Administrative Team|-- Robotic Soccer Team
|www.ubcrobocup.com|
Mechanical Engineering