[robocup-small] Robocup 2012 Major Rule Changes

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 16 08:16:39 EST 2011

Hello everybody
James, thanks for the input, it's certainly valuable information for us.

Taking advantage of this email, the TC would like to ask for videos from the
teams showing their capabilities to pass/play/handle the ball (i.e. not
letting it go out of bounds) so a proper value can be selected.
Would be of great value as well if logs can be gathered during the video
execution.

Best,
Angelo
On behalf of the SSL TC for Mexico 2012