[robocup-small] SSL Member Survey

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 2 10:26:04 EDT 2011

Dear Wesley,
please refrain from sending advertisement messages to our mailing list. This is a list intended for the discussion among the participating teams of the Small Size League.
I am sure there are more appropriate manners to market your products. Pls contact RoboCup Federation for more details on displaying or sponsoring the competition.

Regards
Angelo
Chair of the SSL Technical Committee for Mexico 2012

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile