[robocup-small] SSL Member Survey

Angelo Gurzoni Junior jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 2 09:25:53 EDT 2011

Dear Small Size League members, greetings !

As mentioned in the earlier message , we in the SSL Committees would like to
kindly ask each team to fill a brief 10 question survey. It will help us all
to know better the teams in our league, what our teams want to focus on,
what type of research, and how to improve the league.

The results and comments will be published on the league's wiki. If there's
any private comment to be made to the TC or OC, please e-mail in separate.

We also would like to say that this survey is not the only chance of input
and feedback from the teams. We encourage all of you to have discussions
using the league's mailing list and to send your suggestions, questions and
anything you think relevant to e-mail addresses of the committees, which are
also listed below.

Kindly reply to the survey before September 15th, 2011

Link to the Survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DQ9YBHR

Survey password

SSLMembers!

Best Regards

Angelo

On behalf of the SSL Executive, Technical and Organizing committees for
RoboCup Mexico 2012.